Functional Aging Institute Certificate
The FAI Certificate program is the credential of choice for the experienced fitness professional who already holds multiple certifications. Gain Continuing Education Credits along with valuable new knowledge, skills, and expertise that will help you understand the unique needs and priorities of your older clients.
Functional Aging Specialist Certification
The FAI Functional Aging Specialist is the complete certification program for the serious fitness professional who is ready to become an expert in functional aging and training of older adults. You will receive in-depth training on functional training strategies and movements; how to conduct meaningful assessments of function; how to create and develop effective exercise programs; and critical skills to be an effective professional with this client base.
Functional Aging Group Exercise Specialist Certification
The FAI Functional Aging Group Exercise Specialist is the complete certification program for the group exercise instructor who is ready to become an expert in functional aging and training of older adults. You will receive in-depth training on functional training strategies and movements; how to create and develop effective group exercise programs; and critical skills to be an effective group exercise professional with this client base. A focus of the program is how to safely and effectively implement these strategies in a large group setting with student that are functionally diverse.
Functional Core and Balance Program
Over the past few years, scientific research has resulted in some incredible advancements related to exercise and our aging clients. These advancements include not only exercise prescription for these individuals, but also the tools and techniques fitness professionals should use to challenge their clients in dynamic, functional ways that result in the slowing the physiological aging process.
This course will guide you through they key concepts, thought processes, strategies and exercises that will help you help your clients make real progress in their fitness program. If you have the desire to truly improve the quality of life and health of your active adult and senior clients, this course will deliver incredible value for you.
Finally! You Can Learn to Teach Tai Chi
The system to learn Tai Chi, teach Tai Chi, and grow your classes is here! You can expand your class offerings in your community, creating a unique class that is beneficial and engaging.
Your Course Materials include:
- Learn to Teach a FUN evolving class
- Teach Tai Chi as an Exercise Class
- Get Certified
- Get Help Marketing and Filling your New Class!
Cancer Exercise Specialist™ Advanced Qualification
Home Study course for professionals to obtain Advanced Qualification as a Cancer Exercise Specialist™. 4 Modules & Testing Included. Plus private Facebook group access, training & qualification testing, Webinar Q&A, 1 Year MedFit Network membership and 2 year CETI CES listing included. Hard copy handbooks available upon request, add $22 for shipping fees (domestic US only).
Order your Home Study CES Advanced Qualification course, including:
- Private Facebook Group access for support, questions and networking.
- Access to a Live Q&A CES Training Webinar with CETI President Andrea Leonard
Plus, You’ll Receive These Business Benefits
- One year membership to the MedFit Network (value $169). The MedFit Network will help you reach new clients who are looking for professionals with cancer exercise skills. Two Year listing on our International Cancer Exercise Specialist Directory-bringing clients to you.
- Take advantage of CEU’s for ACE, AFAA, CPTN, ISSA, NASM, NFPT, PTAG, YMCA, and Yoga Alliance. Most certifying bodies will honor 14-22 credit hours.
This is a professional training and business support package combined with the Home Study training that will help you to serve your community with specific cancer exercise expertise to support clients that are medical practices, physical therapy clinics, partner fitness/wellness professionals and individual patients.
Anchor Point Training offers many benefits.
Whether you train kids, teens, adults or seniors the APT method works with them all. It doesn’t matter if the individual is sedentary and out of shape or a casual exerciser or even an elite athlete because APT teaches you numerous ways to scale exercise movements (from a solid biomechanical perspective) to make the exercise more or less intense or to focus on a different aspect (balance, proprioception, core stability, power, etc.).
The APT Course Will Teach You:
- How to apply the APT methodology to any anchored training tool including any brand of Resistance Bands, Suspension Straps, Rip Tools, Landmines, Battle Ropes, Sleds and Cables.
- How to create Serape Connections to Train Slings
- Ways to use Oscillating Elastic Resistance
- The science and application of Mastering Elastic Resistance
- Optimizing Suspension Strap Training
- A system to create resistance for Progressive Resisted Movement Patterns